Thursday, August 26, 2010

LinkedIn Workshop with Video Social Marketing

I know have a LinkedIn profile thanks to Meredith and Patricia at Video Social Marketing! I attended the workshop yesterday with a group of about 25 other business women and in the space of 3 short hours I was all set up with my new profile.

Meredith and Patricia made it so easy by providing a great worksheet beforehand plus they were there to guide and support as we actually added the information. I am quite sure it would have taken me days if it wasn't for them! Thanks ladies x x x

So here it is www.linkedin.com/in/aliciabirch

Love to know what you think.

Cheers
Alicia.

1 comment:

  1. At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging
    platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that
    what you're using on your blog?

    Also visit my webpage; Lifestyle Liberation Blueprint Review

    ReplyDelete