Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Penrith Baby and Kids Market October 2010.

I always love going to the Penrith Baby and Kids Market, not only because I get to meet and chat to heaps of people or that I get to catch up with some of my previous clients...I also get to buy some great new stuff! Everyone that knows me will tell you I cannot walk by cute baby and kids stuff, and sure enough I came away with the cutest little newsboy hat from Butterfly Garden Hair (check them out girls, beautiful stuff for kids) and some new props that are going to come in really handy for our Santa's Workshop Photo Sessions.

We had our Santa"sWorkshop Promotion in full swing and had such a great response it looks like we will be having a second day on the 27th November. If you would like to book your place just give me a call on 0419 411588 or send a quick email on alicia.birch@bigpond.com.

What else....oh yes, we had a competition (as we always do) and I will be drawing that very shortly - stay tuned for the big announcement!

Thanks to everyone that dropped by the stall and had a chat, it was great to meet you!

Cheers
Alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment