Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Penrith Baby and Kids Market Information and Display Stand

Join us on the 24th of October for the Penrith Baby and Kids Market to be held at Herbert St Cambridge Park. I always run a competition at the markets and Spring Fairs so call in and enter the draw to win. Not only are you in the running for a great prize, you will also receive one of our famous goodie bags that are loaded with special offers from myself and other local businesses in the Penrith area, there are also samples and fun treats for the kids.

If you are not already a fan on my Facebook page, go there and click like as I have a super special promo at the Baby and Kids Market which is for Facebook fans only. You simply have to come and say hello and tell me the name of the beautiful baby that features on my new 16x16 Designer Gallery Wrap Canvas and you will receive a $25.00 print credit to be used on your next session or print order. Be quick though, I only have 6 of these to give away.

A big thank you to Rebekah from Origin Fitness, Cranebrook and Nicole from Heavens Power of Health and Beauty, Penrith for providing great offers to include in the baggies.

I am looking forward to catching up with some old friends and meeting lots of new ones. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment