Saturday, January 14, 2012

What makes a great family portrait?

Having fun is right at the top of the list!

Early on Christmas Eve I met up with a fantastic family for a family portrait session in the park - it was the perfect way to kick off the holiday season. Little Amber has a huge personality and she made sure that there was a enough fun for everyone! 


She even popped up when I wasn't expecting her!



She stole the show with her unbelievable energy and I just adore her attitude in the image below!


Thank you to the whole family, all the girls for being absolutely gorgeous, Dad for being very handsome and so patient and little Amber for adding that little extra spark! It was a great morning out!

Oooohhh and look at that, I have managed to do two blog posts in two weeks! If only you could see the happy dance I am doing!

'Til next week, 
Alicia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment