Monday, October 8, 2012

Newborn Portrait - Twin Boys!

We were so excited! Lynn and Andy came in for their Maternity Portraits a couple of months ago and they were so, so sweet! They knew they were having twins but had decided that they would not find what what they were having, so it was better than Christmas leading up to the birth of the twins! Lynn was in on the Wednesday to pick up her Maternity Portraits and we were talking about babies names, both boy and girl...I showed Lynn the hats I had made especially for her twins - 1 blue and brown, 1 pink and brown and one cream and brown - after all I had to cover all bases!

We have twins in the family and know how very special they are and these babies would also be the first set of twins I had photographed as newborns in the studio...oh yes, I was excited! Really, really excited! Lynn told me she would let me know as soon as the babies were born - can you imagine my excitement when on the Friday night, I received a text message to tell me that 2 gorgeous, healthy little men had arrived - little Hunter and Chase - so, I was messaging Miss Mel, telling everyone about MY special twins...you would have thought it was me that did all the work in the labour ward! Seriously though, I could not wait to meet them.

They came in at 2 weeks of age and they were truly adorable...heart melting....sigh. They slept and they fed...I have to say there was an awful lot of pee - just ask Andy, he wore most of it! and then they slept some more - two perfect little men.



And to top it all off, Lynn came in last week to sit down and relax for an hour or so and view the twins Newborn Portrait session here on our big screen. It was fantastic, both babies woke up for a feed -  Lynn had a baby, I had a baby and we were feeding babies and watching their DVD Slideshow and talking about how beautiful they are and how 2 babies is twice as much fun and twice as little sleep - a perfect morning! I can't wait to watch these two beautiful boys grow over the next year.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment