Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Corbin - 11 Day Old Newborn Baby Boy.

I just love this family! Anita and Josh are two of the most genuine, kind and fantastic people I have had the pleasure of meeting and their kids are just adorable! I first photographed little Charlotte (who is nearly 2 1/2 now) when she was a baby and have enjoyed watching her grow over the past couple of years. One of our original "Darling Diva's" Charlotte has a huge personality and I always love spending time with her.

With the arrival of her new baby brother Corbin, I got to do just that when he came in for his newborn portrait session. Now Charlotte thinks Corbin is simply wonderful, but on this particular day...when I wanted her to lay down next to Corbin...Charlotte did not think that was a great idea! It was kinda like when magnets repel...if I moved him an inch towards her - she moved an inch away...and gave me THAT look! You just have to laugh at the stuff kids do!

Corbin is the sweetest little man, so peaceful and snuggly and he gave me gorgeous cuddles. He was just 11 days old when he came in and an absolute treasure to work with - sleepy and happy for us to pose him just about any way we wanted to.








Aren't they just the most gorgeous family? I love these guys to bits!


Thank you Anita and Josh for trusting me with your family's memories over the past few years. You guys are both beautiful and your kids are simply adorable. I love having you as a part of our little family here.


Cheers
Alicia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment