Monday, September 16, 2013

Newborn Portrait Session - 13 Day Old Baby Boy.

We were so excited to meet this little man! I photographed his sister when she was new - I always find it such a thrill to watch a family grow.

Eli is the youngest of 4 kids but he was quite the big boy, born - nearly 11 lbs! He has the most adorable cheeks...you know the sort you just want to smooch? Well he has those and I did my share of smooching I can tell you :)


Is there anything more precious than a newborn smile? Not in my book!





For a big guy, he was able to curl up so tight and snug and he liked the idea of having a nice, warm spot for a sleep.

So very sweet and I loved catching up with his Mum, Dad, brothers and sisters. Thank you for coming, it was fantastic to see you all again!

Cheers
Alicia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment