Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It has been so busy over the past couple of months that I am a little behind on my blog posts! I will catch up in the New Year...I promise!
The studio will be closed from 24th December until the 4th January and I would just like to thank my wonderful clients/friends for their support in 2010. I have loved watching this years babies grow and can't wait to see them again next year, our Santa's Workshop days were the best fun, all the kids were fantastic and the great families I have had the opportunity to meet and photograph have been inspirational. 

So, lets finish the year with this little video, featuring all the kids that came to see Santa. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. Love Alicia x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment