Monday, October 15, 2012

Your Children's Photographs on your very own iPhone App???

Well, I love all things techie and geekie (including Big Bang Theory)...I don't always understand it first go round - I'm more Penny than Sheldon - but I love to give stuff a go. Now this is super cool..well I think so anyway! And several of my clients thought so too, so I included it in some of our Limited Edition Enchanted Garden Fairy Portrait and Granddad's Garage packages.

It's your very own iPhone App! Now please. What could be cooler than that??? It includes all the purchased images from the portrait session and can be viewed on an iPhone or iPad and then you can share it via email, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest - cool huh?


Want to see it in action? Click on the link below - when the images come up, click on one and then use the play button to run as a slideshow or the arrow keys down the bottom to go to each image. You can even try out the share and contact buttons as well! If you send it to your iPhone, the first time you open it you will receive instruction on how to add it to your homescreen...and from there, it is always available!

Tamia and Nyah Limited Edition Fairy Session

Noah and Jett Limited Edition Granddad's Garage Session

So give it a go! And don't forget to tell me what you think of it. Personally I think it is a fantastic, new way to share your kids portraits with friends and family and have them available on something that you have with you ALL the time - your phone. And then there is that other thing - it is really, really cool!

Tell me what you think!

Cheers
Alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment