Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family and Newborn Portrait Session

I always include Mum and Dad (if he can come along) in our Platinum Newborn Portrait sessions, and big brothers too! Little Darcy came along for his brand new baby brothers newborn portraits and between the two of them I wasn't sure who to cuddle first!

Darcy is a bit of a regular here, he has been along to several of our Santa's Workshops and is coming again this year and it has been fantastic to watch him grow. Now he has the most beautiful little brother Saxon and I was so happy to meet the latest addition to this fantastic family few weeks back.




I adore Kayleen's hair!


The men of the house.



 Isn't that just too cute? The brothers.


Gorgeous family!


Such a beautiful and sweet baby boy - look at those little lips...sigh.


And Grandma too!


Thank you for coming and sharing your new little man with me, he is so very beautiful. Plus it meant I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Kayleen when she came in to collect her wall portraits...and I always enjoy that. See you soon xxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment