Saturday, April 27, 2013

Newborn Portrait - 9 Day Old Baby Boy!


Jess, Jarrod and Hudson - I adore this portrait of the new family.
 This year we have had the most amazing newborn babies...and our baby boys have been some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

This little man is Hudson. He was just 9 days old when his Mum and Dad brought him along for his newborn portraits and he was simply amazing! I have never seen so many smiles in all my life - they just kept coming and coming!

His Mum and Dad were such good fun and his Dad, Jarrod brought along a little old school case. Now this school case belonged to Jarrod when he was just a little tacker and he used to carry his cars around in it. I was so excited when I saw the case and Jess and Jarrod told me about the history of it - I knew we could create something really special...and I got more than I bargained for!

Hudson smiled and slept his way through a whole lot of different sets and we kept the case til almost the end. We got him set up and comfortable and as I was just about to raise the camera, I saw him smile....I knew if I rushed it I would miss it. While I was busy cursing him (nicely) out loud and by now in position, I could hear his Mum saying "He's still going - it's getting bigger!!!" At this stage I was hoping like mad that Jess was still talking about the smile - I was almost too scared to look, just in case it was the other end at work! But sure enough - it was the most beautiful big baby grin ever! And it grew and grew into something so delightful, I felt a hitch in my throat as I watched him through the lens - I am such a big, soft marshmallow and these rotten cute babies make me cry - ALL THE TIME. It was such a perfect, happy moment that I adored and will treasure for a long, long time.

Is that just the most gorgeous newborn baby grin ever???


Another little smile for his Dad.
Even while he is thinking! Don't you just love his deep in thought pose?
Jess has the most beautiful smile and I am pretty sure she is head over heels in love.
Even without a smile, Hudson is adorable.
A lovely new family.


Thank you for sharing your amazingly beautiful little man with me Jarrod and Jess. He is just adorable and no wonder really - your guys are pretty special yourselves!

Honestly, is that not the BEST newborn baby grin ever???

Til next time
Alicia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment