Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jakes' First Birthday Portrait.

I first met little Jake when he was brand new. His gorgeous Mum Alisha brought him along for our Baby's First Year program and watching him grow up over his first 12 months has been an absolute joy.

He is so cheeky and handsome - I just know the girls will be falling all over themselves at daycare for him...and I think that might just continue when he is all grown up! A fantastic personality, killer smile and his Mum is a doll - what more could a baby girl want in a boy?

Really, can someone tell me how they get so big so quick?  Just look at this darling little monster! I could just smooch him all day!

Stinkin' Rotten Cute with his movie star looks.
Gorgeous baby boy!

A special moment with his Granddad's Army gear at 4 months.
Practising his "Blue Steel" at 8 months.

His Mum brings him along for our Santa's Workshop each year as well and I can't wait to see him at the end of this year. My bet is he will be even more ridiculously cute - if that is even possible!



Thank you Alisha - you know how much I love having you and little Jake around - you guys are Cool with a capital "C".

Much love
Alicia xxx




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for capturing such beautiful pictures of Jake. We love seeing you and I love your work. Thanks Alisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alisha! We love having you and darling little Jake as part of our family here!

    Cheers
    Alicia xxx

    ReplyDelete