Thursday, July 18, 2013

Twin Boys - Hunter and Chase!

Oh these two will just steal your heart. They have the most beautiful big blue eyes and cheeky big smiles - one of them would be devastatingly cute but 2 of them? Well that just adds up to stinkin', rotten', terrible, cuteness overload!

Hunter and Chase are really special to us, we first met their Mum and Dad before they were born when we did their Maternity Session, so we have really known these guys all their lives! That feels really kinda special. They were 8 months old when they were in a few weeks ago and an absolute bundle of fun! 

Check out the big smiles on these two!










Two adorable little men that absolutely melt my heart every single time I see them...and who is who? Well,in the photo above Hunter is on the left and Chase is on the right....no...Chase is on the left...actually I think I had them round the right way the first time! Where's their Mum - Lynn can you help me out??? :)

Til next time,
Alicia xxx


6 comments:

  1. They are so adorable.... Love my little guys. You take amazing photos we are so happy with all of them can't wait for their 1yr photos.

    Lynn xx

    P.S Hunter is holding the red ball :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn - now can we just make sure that Hunter always has that same shirt with him, then I can NEVER get them mixed up!

      Cheers
      Alicia xxx

      Delete
  2. I just wanna say thank you !! You have captured these boys to a T They are funny and fun to be around I love them both very much aunty stace is always here for ever n ever love u both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Stacey and your nephews are an absolute delight! GO the proud Aunt!

      Cheers
      Alicia xxx

      Delete
  3. Two delightful little boys who make their nanny's heart swell with love and pride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder Doreen - these 2 boys are simply gorgeous!

      Cheers
      Alicia xxx

      Delete